We were not forced to close our doors by the government , but from a social and health perspective to both our training staff and course participants we thought it was appropriate to close our training centres on the 20th of March. Lately several requests popped up of our customers, the insights of today and the measures we have taken, we consider it is possible to open our doors again on the 11th of May.we charge extra costs
We have investigated how we can re-open in a safe and responsible way, taking into account the RIVM guidelines and our specific business technical aspects. The RIVM guidelines and current insights have guided the additional safety measures we have taken to provide a safe working and training environment. Of course, the measures lead to limitations, for example in our training offer, the execution of the training, group size, logistics, etc. You will find a brief overview of the measures we have taken below. On request you can receive an overview of all measures taken.
Preventive measures before entering the training centre
- All staff, delegates and visitors have to disinfect their hands upon arrival
- All delegates and visitors have to fill in and sign the ‘Questionnaire and Prevention Form’ to prevent persons infected with the COVID-19 virus from entering the training centre
- All delegates will receive additional PPE suitable for the required training
Preventive measures at the training centre, amongst others:
- Clear communication of the COVID-19 preventive measures
- Social distancing - keep 1.5 m distance between yourself and others
- Additional hygiene measures
- Disinfect the hands and cleaning the showers after every use
- Safety protocols for potentially infected persons
Preventive measures during training:
- Additional use of PPE. Glasses, a FFP2 mask and silicon gloves.
- Formation of smaller training groups, max 6 persons per group
- Respect 1.5 m distance in the classrooms, restaurant and training facilities
- Implementation of digital learning, if possible
- Follow-up and strict compliance with the COVID-19 guidelines drawn up by the government and certifying bodies.
For the issue of the set of additional PPE (glasses, FFP2 mask and gloves) we charge extra costs of € 7,- per participant per day. This is mandatory for each delegate.
The preventive measures have been taken on the basis of current knowledge and situation and are continuously monitored and optimized. You can also visit our website “nieuws”button to see the latest updates.
Geplaatst op 30-04-2020