At the Ruyter Training & Consultancy we are continuing to provide our customers with high quality safety training during the current COVID-19 period. Safety & wellbeing of our delegates, visitors and staff is our highest priority.
We have investigated how we can operate in a safe and responsible way, taking into account the RIVM guidelines and our specific business technical aspects. These guidelines have led to some limitations, for example with group sizes or in some cases omitting certain course elements. You will find a brief overview of these measures below. For the issue of additional PPE we charge extra costs. This is mandatory for each delegate.
Preventive measures before entering the training centre
- All delegates are kindly requested to wear a mask in our main building during transit. Once seated, the mask may be removed.
- All staff, delegates and visitors have to disinfect their hands upon arrival
- All delegates and visitors have to fill in and sign the ‘Questionnaire and Prevention Form’ to prevent persons infected with the COVID-19 virus from entering the training centre
- All delegates will receive additional PPE suitable for the required training
Preventive measures at the training centre, amongst others:
- Clear communication of the COVID-19 preventive measures
- Social distancing - keep 1.5 m distance between yourself and others
- Additional hygiene measures
- Disinfect the hands and cleaning the showers after every use
- Safety protocols for potentially infected persons
Preventive measures during training:
- Additional use of PPE. Glasses, a mouth/nose mask and silicon gloves.
- Formation of smaller training groups, max 8-10 persons per group
- Respect 1.5 m distance in the classrooms, restaurant and training facilities
- Implementation of digital learning, if possible
- Follow-up and strict compliance with the COVID-19 guidelines drawn up by the government and certifying bodies.
For the issue of the set of additional PPE (glasses, face mask and gloves) we charge extra costs of € 7,- per participant per day. This is mandatory for each delegate.
The preventive measures have been taken on the basis of current knowledge and situation and are continuously monitored and optimized. You can also visit our website to see the latest updates.