For everyone who is designated to act as a crewmember of a conventional and free-fall life boat.
Training the student in the theory and practice of determining the state of readiness, launching, taking on board and handling of the rescue vessels.
- Check the state of maintenance and readiness of the vessels
- Take charge of a survival craft during and after launch
- Operate a survival craft engine
- Manage survivors and survival craft after abandoning ship
- Use location devices, including communication and signalling apparatus and pyrotechnics
- Apply first aid to survivors
- Courses lectured in English or Dutch.
Valid seafarer medical certificate.
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats, STCW Table A VI/2-1
4 days (08.30 - 17.00 hrs.)
If you need more information please contact us by: